What is BIOMOLECULAR DETOX
Our body is functioning due to biochemical factors that influence our personalities, behaviors, mental health, immune function, and allergic tendencies. It is a finely tuned mechanism that relies on chemical components to maintain a constant state of balance. This state of balance is called homeostasis. If one or more of these chemical substances fall out of balance from either an increase or a decrease in their levels, this may cause illness or dysfunction in physical and mental health.
Chemical imbalances can occur for a number of reasons and may affect the body in a variety of ways. There are more than 60 chemical elements in our bodies, and each plays a role in the expression of our genes. More than 95% of our bodies are made up of four elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen. The remaining 5 percent are either macronutrients or micronutrients that are required for the proper production of hormones, neurotransmitters and immune function. Macronutrients like calcium, magnesium, and potassium are needed in large amounts for normal body function. Micronutrients like vitamins and trace minerals, are needed in smaller amounts. These nutrients perform various functions, including the building of bones and cell structures, regulating the body’s pH, carrying charge, and driving chemical reactions.
Our biochemical imbalances can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. Even brain function and thoughts are the result of biochemical reactions. For it must be remembered that the brain is, in a sense, a biochemical factory. All these chemicals, working together in very complex ways, produce our thoughts and feelings. So, if you’re having serious problems with abnormal thoughts and feelings, a part of the reason could be related to the biochemistry of the brain.
HOW DO WE TREAT?
If you would like to speak in confidence to a member of our team, please contact us, and we will be in touch with you shortly.CONTACT INFORMATION
A UNIQUE METHODa successful and proven concept treating underlying causes
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues; additionally, you will have a comprehensive body medical check-up.more info
The community chalet program consists of individual 1 to 1 therapy sessions and group therapy designed to help you with all problematic aspects of your life. The villa program offers intensive individual sessions such as CBT, schema therapy, systemic therapy, mindfulness based stress reduction and more.more info
Our therapists will work with you on your healing of trauma and other stress disorders.more info
Through family and relationship work we will support you to develop the skills required to have healthy and rewarding relationships.more info
Technology based therapies such as biofeedback, neurofeedback, heart rate variability and sleep pattern measurement will enable you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually; they will work on rebalancing your body & mind biochemistry, restore your microbiome, provide myoreflex therapy, osteopathy, lymphatic drainage and more.more info
You will experience a range complementary therapies including art therapy, equine-assisted therapy, music therapy, brain training, acupuncture, massage, personal training, mindful relaxation all designed to help relax and enable you to build a healthier lifestyle.more info
Our nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as address any weight issues. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy life style.more info
We provide a full fitness, weight and health check-up. Our nutritionists will design a specific diet to help with your weight loss. Our fitness expert will design a fitness programme tailor made for you to enable you to reach and maintain your ideal weight.more info
Our lifestyle and mindfulness techniques are designed to help you recognize and change unhealthy behaviours and enable you to build a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.more info
Whilst living in luxury you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality.more info
Our aftercare program is individually designed to support and maintain lasting recovery.more info