Family does not necessarily apply to our biological relative, but to our close support network, made up of people who are there for, and care for each other. Families can come in all shapes and sizes. The notion of a ‘normal’ family, is something we disregard.
Wanting to be part of a normal family, or even to be loved by our family, is an innate desire within all of us. Growing up in a loving, safe and secure environment is something we all wish for, but unfortunately, this is not always the case.
We stand by your side
We understand that families are complex. They are constantly evolving and changing, and not always meeting the needs of each individual. If you have grown up in part of an unhealthy family environment, this will have had a huge impact on how you understand yourself, others and the world around you.
We can help you to address your upbringing and family life. Through deep exploration of the needs of the individuals and the family collective, you will learn new skills to help improve relationships. We offer intensive family therapy, group discussions and various workshops, helping each individual relearn how to listen and respond without judgement, opening up new avenues for communication.
why choose us
- Luxury, exclusive facilities in Zurich, Switzerland
- Respect for your confidentiality and privacy
- A bespoke, holistic approach encompassing mind, body and life
- Treatment not only of your symptoms but the root causes of your issues
- 1-to-1 and intimate therapies
- The most effective aspects of general and alternative medicines
- Specialist health professionals in medicine, psychotherapy and psychiatry
- Resident expert trauma psychotherapist